Theme song for this post: \”Happy After\” – Algebra Blessett
- Would the world be a kinder place if more people took care to guard their hearts?
- Are all the “good men” really gay, married, or man whores?
- If women like Halle Berry, Janet Jackson, & Eva Longoria can’t keep a man faithful to them, is it foolish for me to believe that I will one day achieve monogamous bliss?
- If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more men on a constant high?
- Is the way to a man’s heart truly through his stomach?
- Is it really possible to love both God and premarital sex?
- How many happily married couples actually abstained from sex prior to marriage?
- Why is virginity something that people lose? Can’t the idea of the first sexual encounter be made into something more positive–maybe something gained?
- If you wait 30+ years to have sex for the first time, is it possible that you’ll dislike your first time so much that you’ll want to abstain for another 30+ years?
- Can a woman really be too strong or independent?
- Has technology really screwed up the idea of a proper courtship?
- Are all men really the same?
- Is a woman with advanced degrees intimidating to men with less formal education?
- Are online dating and speed dating the new dating?
- Is it ever okay to date a good friend’s ex-boo thang?
- Why is “happily ever after” so damn hard to achieve?
- When did life get so effing complicated?
If you’ve got some answers, I’d love to hear (read) them.